- Get out of debt: Nope. But closer.
- Do the splits: Nope. But closer.
- Save. Yes.
- More green food. Yes.
- No debt!
- Splits and handstands.
- Less running, more variety.
- Paddle the Molokai Channel in July (prone, stock, is the plan).
- Clean eating. Not for a week or a month - Whole30, Purium, and the occasional glass of wine here and there as the big "cheat." Sugar will not be a part of my life, permanently.
I've started already - I like to get a jump start on goals. I've been at the gym twice this week, and I am doing yoga with yogaglo.com at least once a week. The paddleboarding training starts in January. And I'm helping to lead a group Purium cleanse starting January 5th that will include a daily flex-food recipe and workout, as well as tips for Day 11 and beyond. Join me and my friend Steph - email me for details and my code for $50 off.